Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020: The Bank of Baroda has released the online advertisement for the recruitment of IT Professionals on Contract Basis under various disciplines on its official website bankofbaroda.in The last date to submit online application for BOB 2020 IT Professionals recruitment is 27 March 2020. There are a total of 39 vacancies for the following posts:
Technology Architect – 1 Post
Program Manager– 1 Post
Quality Assurance Lead – 2 Posts
Infrastructure Lead– 1 Post
Database Architect– 1 Post
Business Analyst Lead– 2 Posts
Business Analyst – 5 Posts
Web & Front End Developer – 6 Posts
Data Analyst – 4 Posts
Data Engineer– 4 Posts
Integration Expert– 2 Posts
Emerging Technology Expert – 3 Posts
Mobile Application Developer – 5 Posts
UI/UX Designer – 2 Posts
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment can check the official notification from the link given below, and get to know about the details of the recruitment process and eligibility criteria.
Bank of Baroda 2020 IT Professionals Recruitment Selection Procedure:
The following is the selection procedure as mentioned in the official notification-
- Selection will be based on short listing and/or qualifying test and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank/subsidiary will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for GD and/or PI and merely applying for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
- The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank/subsidiary.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age
in descending order
- For General, EWS & OBC candidates : Rs.600/- plus GST & Transaction charges (application fees & intimation charges)
- For SC, ST & PWD candidates : Rs.100/- plus GST & Transaction charges (intimation charges)